Friday 23 May 2014

Wednesday 21 May (Posted by Elizabeth Ude)

First part of today we visited Fablab SPQwoRk, a manufacturing and digital fabrication centre.
The most interesting part of this centre was the 3D printing... I had never seen a 3d printer, ever. Till today.
Another was the collection of clothes by several designers. The design of the clothes were very unique and high level fashion style. I would definitely recommend a purchase from this collection, of course only for a very very important occasion... i.e Fashion Week, as this collection fits such an event.







We took the tram to our next destination, which was the famous MAXXI museum.
In all honesty I wasn't sure of my expectations of this place however I was flabbergasted by some of the artefacts and installations in and around this museum, which is one of the many effects art should have I guess.
The MAXXI lives up to its expectation when it comes to the craftsmanship of the architecture, with its contemporary and distinctive style.





No comments:

Post a Comment